A collection of favourite hymns for children aged 2–4, brought together with beautiful illustrations.
Series: First Books
Trade Information: LGEN
Available as: Hardback
Would you like to be able to buy this title as an eBook?
Click here to let us know
Specifications: 127x89mm (5x3.5in), 44pp, boxed
Illustrations: b&w and colour
Published: December 1987
The highly popular First Booksseries, which brings together favourite prayers, hymns, carols and poetry along with the beautiful illustrations by Brenda Meredith Seymour and Tasha Tudor, has been in print for over thirty years. They will make perfect gifts for children aged 2–4, and are ideal for adults and children to read together.
This edition is bound in white with gold-edged leaves in an attractive presentation box.
1. To the Baby Jesus
2. I love to hear the story
3. Jesus' hands were kind Hands
4. Through the night Thy angels kept
5. There's a Friend for little children
6. Jesus bids us shine
7. Tell me the stories of Jesus
8. All things bright and beautiful
9. Jesus, Friend of little children
10. All creatures of our God and King
11. Praise, O praise our God and King
12. Saviour, teach me, day by day
13. We plough the fields, and scatter
14. God, Who made the earth
15. There is a green hill far away
16. O Jesus, I have promised
17. Praise God, from whom all blessings flow